The Atmosic I/O Adapter Board is a connection interface adapter designed for use during product development, debugging, or production. The board supports physical connections between smaller form-factor connectors on Atmosic reference designs and the 20-pin connector found on the Atmosic Interface Board, Production Test Board, or Download Board. Customer hardware that supports one of these smaller form-factor connectors can also use this board with the same functionality.
The I/O adapter board supports the following features
- Firmware download from serial wire debug (SWD) or J-Link interface to target hardware
- Debug UART connection
- 4-wire HCI UART communication to target hardware
- 2-wire UART communication in Direct Test Mode (DTM)
- Reset/Powerdown (PWD) and Boot Mode signal breakout
Included in the kit:
- 1x Atmosic I/O Adapter Board (ATMIAB-01)
- 1x 20-pin (2x10) 1.25mm pitch flexible flat cable
- 1x 14-pin (1x14) 0.5mm pitch flexible flat cable
- 1x 10-pin (2x5) 1.25mm pitch flexible flat cable
Part Number: ATMIAB
Check back shortly - We are currently updating our documents.
Quick Start Guides: