Atmosic Technologies is looking for Analog/RF engineers who are passionate about delivering differentiated low-power and battery-free wireless connectivity solutions. Job title and responsibilities commensurate with experience.
- Design analog, RF, mixed-signal, and data conversion circuits, and power management circuits
- Circuit blocks may include low-noise amplifiers, power amplifiers, mixers, filters, data converters, switching regulators, LDOs, PLLs, frequency synthesizers, audio drivers
- Layout and modeling of circuit blocks
- Auto-calibration of circuit impairments
- Bench testing and performance tuning
- Role and responsibilities may vary depending on level of experience
- Good understanding of integrated radio and analog system tradeoffs
- Familiarity with modern CMOS technologies, integrated system-on-a-chip, and board-chip-antenna interfaces.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Self-driven with a can-do attitude
- Desire to work in a fast paced startup environment
- 3+ years of relevant experience in analog/RF circuit design
- MS in Electrical Engineering or related discipline required, PhD preferred
- Campbell (Silicon Valley), California, USA