Atmosic Technologies is looking for hardware systems engineers who are passionate about delivering differentiated low-power and battery-free wireless connectivity solutions. Job title and responsibilities commensurate with experience.
- Bring up, validate and optimize low power wireless ASIC platforms
- Productize next generation IoT solutions and enable customer product launches by working in collaboration across multiple disciplines
- Design, implement, document, and maintain automated test scripts and integrate into software build process
- Write complex tests to characterize power and performance, and ensure system-level metrics are met
- Minimum 5 years of experience with digital, analog and mixed signal systems
- Strong EE fundamentals and understanding of power delivery: e.g. switch-mode supplies, low-dropout regulators, power domains, head-switches, supply sequencing, and power management/PMIC architectures.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Familiar with lab equipment including oscilloscopes, power analyzers, function generators, spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers, and multimeters
- Comfortable with software programming, e.g C/C++ and Python
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent required, MS preferred
Nice to Have:
- SOC and platform power modeling, analysis and correlation with measurements
- Low-power wireless system experience
- Understanding of wireless protocols, such as Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- Familiarity with test instrument scripting, e.g. VISA/SCPI via GPIB, RS232, USB, ethernet.
- PCB design experience
- Campbell (Silicon Valley), California, USA