Atmosic Technologies is looking for quality engineers who are passionate about delivering differentiated low-power and battery-free wireless connectivity solutions. Job title and responsibilities commensurate with experience.
- Define and drive expectations of performance in supplier quality in all stages of production
- Investigate, communicate and resolve challenges from quality incidents encountered during NPI and Mass Production
- Obtain and manage certifications of the ability to provide consistent product quality.
- Conduct supplier audits. When appropriate to travel, conduct on-site supplier assessments and in other times, conduct virtual assessments to ensure supplier processes are aligned with requirements of Atmosic customers
- Manage RMA (customer returns) material evaluation to root cause and corrective action, and enhance new product development methodology
- BS in an Engineering discipline
- Experience in resolution through the use of problem solving methodologies such as the 8D and 3 legs x 5 Why
- Minimum of 5+ years of industry experience in Quality Engineering/Assurance, Fab Process Operations, Test, Design, Product Engineering, Reliability and/or Qualification
- Experience in, and responsibility for, supplier quality in factories which provide assembly processes for semiconductor testing
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work well with suppliers and customers to deliver results
- Effective analytical abilities and action oriented to drive excellent results.
- Ability to travel to supplier locations up to 25% when appropriate
- MS in an Engineering discipline or Quality-related certifications
- Quality engineering or quality assurance experience in the semiconductor industry
- Experience with WLCSP products as well as packaged products utilizing leadframe and mold compound processes
- Campbell (Silicon Valley), California, USA