Atmosic Technologies is looking for a Silicon Engineering Program Manager who is passionate about helping the company deliver differentiated low-power and battery-free wireless connectivity solutions. Job title and responsibilities commensurate with experience.
- You will develop and manage the execution of a program or multiple programs using your technical knowledge and program management skills. This will include working with stakeholders on program milestones, resource estimation, schedule tracking, cross-functional team alignment and prioritization.
- You will help drive full silicon projects from conception, design, validation, product qualification to customer launch. Responsibilities include tracking HW and SW deliverables during all phases of the project.
- You will represent program status and communication to the executive team as well as other internal teams.
- Bachelors – Engineering
- 5+ years experience with VLSI/ASIC design flows
- 5+ years experience with Program management tracking tools such as dashboards or milestone tracking tools.
- Masters – Engineering
- 10+ years experience with VLSI/ASIC design flows
- 10+ years experience with Program management tracking tools such as dashboards or milestone tracking tools.
- Campbell (Silicon Valley), California, USA