The ATMEVK-3405 is the primary evaluation kit (EVK) for the ATM3405 SoC.
The kit is designed to provide developers with a basis to evaluate and develop for the non-Energy Harvesting ATM3405 Bluetooth device.
The board is intended to help developers perform most of their design using a 'known good platform', and perform tasks such as:
- Measure current consumption in its various operating states
- Validate the operation and performance of Bluetooth Low Energy only capabilities on the new ATM34 platform
- Prototype custom applications
The current evaluation kit is based on the ATM3405 (512K NVM with 128K RAM) QFN 5x5 SoC package.
Included in the kit:
- 1x ATM3405 Evaluation Board
- 1x USB Cable (Type-A to USB Micro)
- 1x 2.4GHz Antenna
- 1x CR2032 Coin Cell Battery
NOTE: See SoC Product Brief/Datasheet for more information.