Atmosic Technologies is looking for an RF Hardware engineer who is passionate about delivering differentiated low-power and battery-free wireless connectivity solutions. Job title and responsibilities commensurate with experience.
- Board level design including creating schematics and PCB layouts, selecting and purchasing components, and coordinating with a fab and assembly house to produce evaluation, test, and reference boards to meet internal and external demands
- Board debugging and tuning and impedance matching for best receiver and transmitter performance and standards compliance at the lowest cost.
- Board testing, characterizing, and screening to meet customer sampling requirements
- Schematic and layout reviews of customer boards
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with RF circuits and concepts
- Familiarity with schematic capture and PCB layout tools and lab equipment including spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, and network analyzers
- Strong analytical and debugging skills and basic soldering skills
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent required, MS preferred
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of basic transceiver architecture and blocks
- Knowledge of common interface, bus, and wireless protocols (e.g. I2C, SPI, AHB, Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Familiarity with common analog and digital circuits
- Campbell (Silicon Valley), California, USA