Atmosic Technologies is looking for a bright, dynamic, detail-oriented, and highly flexible individual to join our team as a Technical Writer.
As a member of our team, you will be supporting our business units by working alongside marketers and engineers involved in the design and implementation of new and existing products. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to create white papers, application notes, user guides, datasheets, and other technical collateral.
The tech writer role requires that they be comfortable with:
- Creating documentation – writing, editing, formatting, and illustrating technical end-user documentation.
- Validating information– working with cross-functional teams to ensure technical accuracy and quality standards.
- Managing deliverables– working with cross-functional teams to estimate project scope, gather data, track milestones, communicate progress, mitigate risks, and produce documentation that meets customer documentation.
- Written and verbal communication skills, and with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts in written form.
- Working in a challenging and engaging environment that promotes teamwork, creativity, accountability, and professional development
- A formal tertiary qualification with a bachelor’s degree in Communications or Engineering, or relevant experience in technical writing
- Strong attention to detail, and both decision making and organizational skills
- Excellent written, grammar, and communication skills
- An ability to write in explanatory and procedural styles
Nice to Have:
- Experience with technical writing software and both Microsoft and Google Office products
- Experience with Visio or Illustrator
- Exposure to manufacturing or engineering environments
- Campbell (Silicon Valley), California, USA