Atmosic Technologies is looking for a Senior Accountant who is excited to work directly with the VP of Finance to create an accounting, finance and HR function ready to support an exciting, growing business.
- Manage the monthly close process, preparing monthly journal entries, account reconciliations and analyses for management
- Assist in the preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements
- Manage all accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions, including payment of vendors, receipt of payments from customers, etc.
- Manage all Expensify expense reporting transactions and credit card reconciliations
- Work closely with the Operations team to analyze inventory activity, costs and variances and manage standard costing process
- Work directly with external auditors and tax advisors to provide requested schedules and support
- Manage payroll and related benefits
- Significant experience using NetSuite OneWorld, including accounts payable, general ledger, consolidations (subsidiary accounting and reporting) and financial reporting
- Strong understanding of cost accounting in a semiconductor manufacturing environment, including variance analysis, standard costing, etc.
- Experienced in all aspects of payroll processing, including related filings, etc.
- Detail-oriented self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced, exciting environment
- Strong analytical and excel skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across many different functional areas
- BS or higher in accounting or finance required, CPA a plus
- A minimum of 5-10 years of relevant accounting experience
- Experienced in implementation of internal controls/policies in a startup environment
- Experienced in necessary tax filings (sales tax, property tax, Delaware franchise tax, etc.)
- Startup experience a must
- Campbell (Silicon Valley), California, USA