Sr. Digital Design Engineer
Atmosic is looking for a Sr. Digital Design Engineer who is passionate about delivering differentiated low-power and battery-free wireless connectivity solutions. You will provide technical leadership with proven expertise to the team.
- Independently design digital logic to create low-power communications system-on-a-chip (SOC) solutions. Go from initial concept to synthesized RTL
- Create specifications from high-level requirements to achieve desired system performance
- Develop initial verification, either independently or with assistance of specialized verification team
- Implement initial emulation on a FPGA platform
- Work with digital timing flow tools to reach signoff closure. Determine optimal constraints to meet digital timing and power requirements
- Work with technical writers to prepare documentation
- Create deliverables which do not require close review or supervision
- Do technical reviews of functional specification, micro-architecture, and RTL code
- Proven track record of taking SOC’s from design concept through mass production. Ideal candidate would have 10 or more years of demonstrated experience and proficiency in high-performance digital-logic design, integration and verification for SOC development.
- Experience with physical design flows including synthesis, LEC, timing, power analysis, place and route, and ECO.
- MSEE/CS/CE plus 10+ years, or BSEE/CS/CE plus 12+ years, relevant experience, or PHD of relevant fields plus 7+ years of experience
- Extensive experience in defining SoC architecture.
- Ability to write detailed design specifications and clear presentations.
- Strong experience in RTL design, design verification, and synthesis for high performance and low power
- Proficiency in front-end RTL tools and design methodologies
- Proficiency in digital low power implementation, including strong understanding of CPF and/or UPF.
- Proficiency in both setting up timing flow and using the flow for timing closure.
- Proficiency in design-for-test; particularly in achieving industry leading coverage when in mass production.
- The estimated salary range for this position is $165,000 to $220,000. At Atmosic, we strive to provide competitive and rewarding compensation based on experience and expertise, as well as market conditions, location, and pay equity. You will also be eligible for participating in our stock options and benefits plans.
- Campbell (Silicon Valley), California