The ATMEVK-3325 is the primary evaluation kit (EVK) for the ATM3325 SoC.
The kit is designed to provide developers with a basis to evaluate and develop for the non-Energy Harvesting ATM3325 device.
The board is intended to help developers perform most of their design using a 'known good platform', and perform tasks such as:
- Measure current consumption in its various operating states
- Validate the operation and performance of the Bluetooth Low Energy capabilities
- Prototype custom applications
The current evaluation kit is based upon the ATM3325 QFN 5x5 SoC package.
Included in the kit:
- 1x ATM3325 Evaluation Board
- 1x USB Cable (Type-A to USB Micro)
- 1x 2.4GHz Antenna (ANT-916-CW-HWR-SMA)
- 1x CR2032 Coin Cell Battery
Part Number: ATMEVK-3325-QK
Check back shortly - We are currently updating our documents.