The ATMEVK-M2221 is the primary evaluation kit (EVK) for ATM2221 SoC.
The kit is designed to provide developers with the hardware and software necessary to evaluate the performance of and develop applications for the ATM2221. The kit comes with a separate interface board to facilitate debugging with a host PC.
The kit’s development board provides a 'known good platform’ to perform tasks such as:
- Measure current consumption in various operating states
- Validate operation and performance of Bluetooth Low Energy features
- Prototype custom applications
Included in the kit:
- 1x ATM2221 Evaluation Board
- 1x I/O Board
- 1x USB Cable (Type-A to USB Micro)
- 1x USB Cable (Type-A to USB Mini)
- 1x 2.4GHz Antenna (ANT-916-CW-HWR-SMA)
- 1x CR2032 Coin Cell Battery
Quick Start Guides: