The ATMEVK-M2251 is the primary evaluation kit (EVK) for ATM2251 SoC.
The kit is designed to provide developers with a basis to evaluate and develop for the Energy Harvesting ATM33e series devices. A none energy harvesting version is also available.
The board is intended to help developers perform most of their design using a 'known good platform, and perform tasks such as:
- Measure current consumption in its various operating states
- Validate the operation and performance of the Bluetooth Low Energy and energy harvesting capabilities
- Prototype custom applications
Included in the kit:
- 1x ATM2251Evaluation Board
- 1x I/O Board
- 1x USB Cable (Type-A to USB Micro)
- 1x USB Cable (Type-A to USB Mini)
- 1x 2.4GHz Antenna (ANT-916-CW-HWR-SMA)
- 1x CR2032 Coin Cell Battery
Quick Start Guides: