The ATMEVK-M3221 is the primary evaluation kit (EVK) for ATM3221 SoC.
The kit is designed to provide developers with the hardware and software to evaluate the performance of and develop applications for the ATM3221. Included in the kit is a photovoltaic cell for a quick demonstration of the energy harvesting capabilities of the ATM3221. A separate interface board to facilitate debugging is also provided.
The kit’s development board provides a 'known good platform’ to perform tasks such as:
- Measure current consumption in various operating states
- Validate operation and performance of Bluetooth Low Energy features
- Demonstrate and evaluate energy harvesting options
- Prototype custom applications
Included in the kit:
- 1x ATM3221 Evaluation Board
- 1x I/O Board
- 1x USB Cable (Type-A to USB Micro)
- 1x USB Cable (Type-A to USB Mini)
- 1x 2.4GHz Antenna (ANT-916-CW-HWR-SMA)
- 1x 900MHz Antenna
- 1x PV Cell
- 1x ML2032 Coin Cell Battery
Check back shortly - We are currently updating our documents.