Effective Date: July 19th, 2023
Atmosic is committed to ensuring that all business undertakings are conducted as ethically as possible by following the policy below. Our vision is to incorporate practices in how we develop our technologies, products, business, and supply chain to ensure respect for people and the environment. We commit to measuring how we work to improve what we do. We respect the law, honor our internal policies and guidelines, promote respect to our partners and customers, and abide by anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices. Atmosic is committed to the United Nations Global Compact.
Atmosic is a semiconductor supplier with highly differentiated low-power and integrated energy harvesting technologies. Our products are used to reduce device dependence on batteries, lower total cost of ownership, and reduce the adverse impact of disposed batteries on the environment. Our technologies connect the physical world to the digital world. We work with our customers and partners to create a more sustainable internet-of-things ecosystem.
The Well-being of Our Environment
We are committed to reducing the environmental impact of our products and business activities.
- We design and promote products that reduce adverse environmental impacts
- We promote best practices in reduce, reuse and recycle
- We actively invest in research and development that reduces our environmental impact
- We comply with all applicable laws and regulations prohibiting or restricting the use/or handling of specific substances
The Well-being of Our Team Members
Atmosic has a multi-geography, multi-ethnic, and multinational workforce. We foster a healthy working environment and ensure that we do not risk the health and safety of our team members.
- We demand respect for all team members and ethical practices at all times
- We abide by all relevant labor laws, including Equal Employment Opportunity laws
- We promote a safe and healthy work environment
- We ensure that all HR issues are dealt with appropriately
- We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees by taking measures to prevent workplace violence, discrimination, harassment and retaliation
- We abide by all applicable local labor laws, rules and regulations including Equal Employment Opportunity laws
- We expect our employees to identify and report potential slavery issues at the workplace
- We respect the rights of employees to freely associate and bargain collectively
The Well-being of Our Customers
We focus on our customers, ensuring they have a positive experience.
- With clear communication, we promote fair dealing in all of our business transactions
- We respect our consumers and work to ensure customer satisfaction
- We follow anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices and laws
- We monitor our own compliance to our customers' supplier code of conduct
The Well-being of Our Suppliers
We respect our suppliers but expect them to follow industry best practices and relevant labor laws.
- We work with our suppliers to avoid conflict minerals in our supply chain
- We expect our suppliers to follow anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices and laws
- We expect our suppliers to respect all relevant labor laws and human rights regulations
- We commit to clear communication with our suppliers
- We apply reasonable due diligence to perform risk assessment of our suppliers and that they embrace the aims of the Modern Slavery Act
- We adhere to anti-trust and other competition laws
- We avoid conflict of interests in parenting with our suppliers
The Well-being of Our Community
We promote the well-being of our communities.
- We are members of our community and committed to the well-being of our community
- We ensure that our business activities do not violate human rights
- We act in an honest and good faith manner across all aspects of our operations and business both internally and externally
- We protect all confidential information