At Atmosic, we are re-architecting wireless connectivity solutions from the ground up to radically reduce IoT device dependence on batteries. We aim to make batteries last forever and the Internet of Things battery free – thus breaking the power barrier to widespread IoT adoption.
We are looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented, and highly flexible professional to join our team as a Technical Writer. You are the technical communicator, who has a passion for crafting well-structured, succinct, clear, and accurate messaging. You will be working alongside marketers and engineers to create collateral that communicates the features, specifications, and value of our products. You will collaborate with these teams in the creation of white papers, application notes, user guides, datasheets, website content and other technical collateral.
- Write, edit, format, and illustrate highly technical end-user documentation, resulting in polished and professional final documentation packages for advanced engineering customers and other audiences.
- Develop documentation plans/schedules and manage the documentation control steps through the final documentation release.
- Research technical information and validate data to ensure technical accuracy and quality standards.
- Partner closely with different international teams to gather and develop material as well as track and communicate progress on various projects.
- Evaluate, recommend, or develop documentation process and assist with development of internal writing style guide.
- BA/BS in Technical Communications, Engineering, or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 3 or more years of experience as an effective technical writer.
- Experience in writing documentation and procedure manuals for various audiences.
- Experience with both Microsoft and Google Office products as well as web content generation.
- Strong attention to detail with decision making and organizational skills.
- Superb ability to communicate both on the page and verbally.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Thrive in a challenging and engaging environment that promotes teamwork, creativity, accountability, and professional development.
- Work in our Campbell office (at least 3 days/week).
- Creation with tools such as Visio or Illustrator.
- Direct exposure to semiconductor product development and manufacturing.
- The estimated salary range for this position is $85,000 to $115,000. At Atmosic, we strive to provide competitive and rewarding compensation based on experience and expertise, as well as market conditions, location, and pay equity. You will also be eligible for participating in our stock options and benefits plans.
- Campbell (Silicon Valley), California, USA