About the job
At Atmosic, we are re-architecting wireless connectivity solutions from the ground up to radically reduce IoT device dependence on batteries. We aim to make batteries last forever and the Internet of Things battery free – thus breaking the power barrier to widespread IoT adoption.
We are looking for a self-driven Sr. Application Engineer to join our South Korea team to provide technical support for our customers. This position’s focus is on collaborating with customers and solving their everyday challenges by being an expert in our market segments.
- Provide technical pre-sales support and assist new customer engagements
- Offer on-site support to customers and ensure timely responses to their technical inquiries
- Actively work with customers to address technical questions related to their design activities
- Provide product design guides and training for customers
- Support troubleshooting and debugging of customer design issues, and recommend solutions by collaborating with internal engineering team, project leads, and/or managers
- Communicate customers’ feedback to the engineering team for potential modifications to company solutions
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify underlying issues causing problems for customers
- Support and develop customized software to meet customers’ requirements
- Work closely with the sales team on each account to sursure customer satisfaction
- Engage and coordinate with cross-functional teams both internally and externally
- Bachelor or above degree in electrical/electronics/computer science engineering, or similar engineering academic discipline
- 8+ years technical experience in the fields of wireless communication, MCU, application software, and embedded systems
- Proven experience in embedded software development, SoC platforms such as ARM.
- Solid knowledge of RTOS/IDE Tools (such as IAR) is a plus
- Proficient at using BLE sniffer test equipment
- Basic skills with multimeter and oscilloscope.
- Previous experience supporting global customers like Samsung, LG
- Must have good written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong software development background, and fluent in C/C++/Linux
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of debugging skills
- Specialist in Bluetooth is a plus
- Local candidates close to customers’ sites with the flexibility to travel are preferred