Atmosic Technologies is looking for hardware systems engineers who are passionate about delivering differentiated low-power and battery-free wireless connectivity solutions. Job title and responsibilities commensurate with experience.
- Optimize end-to-end systems power performance in collaboration with multiple disciplines and functional groups
- Productize next generation wireless IoT solutions and launch customer products
- Understand power architecture, spanning RF, digital, analog, and software
- Work with cross-functional hardware and software teams to model power performance
- Optimize system parameters to meet performance metrics and drive continuous improvement
- Implement complex tests to understand, debug, characterize, and validate SoC performance
- Design, implement, document, and maintain automation process and its integration into software infrastructure
- Minimum 5 years of experience with digital, analog, and mixed-signal systems
- Strong EE fundamentals and understanding of power delivery, including. switch-mode supplies, low-dropout regulators, power domains, head-switches, supply sequencing, and power management/PMIC architectures.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Familiar with lab equipment including oscilloscopes, power analyzers, function generators, spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers, and multimeters
- Comfortable with software programming, such as C/C++ and Python
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent required, MS preferred
Nice to Have:
- SoC and platform power modeling, analysis and correlation with measurements
- Low-power wireless system experience
- Understanding of wireless protocols, such as Bluetooth Low Energy
- Familiarity with test instrument scripting: VISA/SCPI via GPIB, RS232, USB, ethernet.
- PCB design experience
- Campbell (Silicon Valley), California, USA