Atmosic Technologies is looking for an HR leader who is passionate about developing and managing HR practices and processes across all functional areas in a fast-growing, dynamic Company.
- Develop best-in-class people programs in recruiting, onboarding/exit, performance management, learning and development, compensation, benefits, and recognition
- Work with the executive management team to construct the Company’s compensation philosophy and manage administration associated with compensation, equity and 401k plans
- Develop the Company’s hiring strategy and manage all recruiting activities including University and professional recruiting, job fairs, etc.
- Develop and track key recruiting metrics
- Manage all immigration issues (visa and green card sponsorship, visa requests, etc.)
- Partner with the executive team to maintain and support the Company’s culture throughout periods of growth
- Manage the Company performance management process/program
- Coach and counsel managers on employee concerns, company programs, development, etc.
- Manage employee relations and investigations within the organization
- Provide employees and managers with advice and counsel on employee relations issues
- Manage new employee onboarding and orientation programs
- Ensure the Company is in compliance with all HR-related legal and regulatory guidelines
- 10+ years as an HR professional in technology
- At least 5-7 years of experience as the primary HR point-of-contact within a high-growth company or business unit, preferably in the technology industry
- 2-5 years of experience in a start-up environment
- Bachelor’ degree in HR or related field
- Strong working knowledge of all HR functional areas including recruiting, onboarding, training and development, employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits.
- Detailed and action-oriented individual with a passion for implementation of new processes
- Comfortable working as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-energy environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Domain knowledge in the different areas of HR, including: benefits, organizational design, HRIS and compensation, rewards and retention
- Solid knowledge of HR compliance and regulations within the US
- Knowledge of or experience with international HR issues is a plus
- Campbell (Silicon Valley), California, US