Atmosic Technologies is looking for an IT engineer ready to tackle the challenges of a growing company with a rapidly expanding customer base. Job title and responsibilities commensurate with experience.
- Manage IT infrastructure for the company
- Understand company IT needs
- Make recommendations to the Exec team regarding IT needs, HW and SW.
- Manage IT related HW: Linux compute servers, file servers, networking, laptops (windows and mac)
- Manage multi-geo IT infrastructure: US, Asia
- Support remote user environments
- Linux system administration supporting the tasks above, including installations and updates as necessary.
- Manage virtualization platform (Proxmox), including VMs, containers, and orchestration
- Manage multi-tier file services, such as FreeNas, in multiple locales, including offsite replication
- Tools management to support linux users
- License server management
- Installation and maintenance of chip development tools and libraries
- Virtual desktop related tools: NoMachine, x2go, and similar
- VPN, both site-to-site and remove worker solutions, along with isolated contractor environments
- Linux System Administration, file system management, virtual machine administration
- Expertise in Redhat- and Ubuntu-based operating systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-driven with a can-do attitude
- Desire to work in a fast paced startup environment
- Windows and Mac based system management
- Knowledge of chip development tools: Cadence
- Atlassian JIRA
- Campbell (Silicon Valley), California, USA